Private Fleet Restructuring Webinar: Decrease Your Cost, Decrease Your Liability
Posted on March 4th, 2019
Aim is hosting an exclusive webinar for decision makers and business owners looking to decrease your expenses and liability through restructuring. We have the experts on hand to advise you on how you can benefit. Andrew K. Light and Ronald J. Morelock, both legal partners at Law Firm of Scopelitis, Garvin, Light, Hanson & Feary will be hosting this hour long webinar, including an open Question and Answer segment. This firm offers advice and counsel to more than 5,000 transportation-related clients in the 48 contiguous states.
Do any of these apply to you? If so, this webinar will have some valuable information you don’t want to miss:
- Are you already leasing commercial vehicles? If so you there may be breaks you are missing.
- Are you running your own shop? If so you may be exempt on paying tax on parts and services.
- Are you operating in a state with tax benefits you’re unaware of?
- Are you interested in increased liability protection for your operation?
- There’s more… Join us to hear about the savings and benefits available to you.
When: Thursday, March 14th at 2:00PM EST
Who: Tax Attorney’s Andrew K. Light and Ronald J. Morelock
Why: Increased revenue and decreased liability for your company
How: Register HERE (an Outlook Calendar Invitation will be sent to you after you register)
We look forward to your participation!