The Appeal of Leasing for Businesses
Posted on July 24th, 2018
More and more, leasing, rather than owning, is becoming an attractive option for businesses, large and small. The fact of the matter is the way businesses manage their fleets can impact their operation and even significantly cut into their bottom lines. Jumping into ownership, with all of its innumerable moving parts, can be overwhelming.
The relief a full-service lease offers a business is perhaps its greatest draw. Most companies didn’t get into what it is they do to have the logistics of managing a fleet bog them down. They would much rather direct their attention to their core missions.
The decision to lease or own comes down to several variables; however, with aspects such lower monthly payments, administrative relief, worry-free maintenance and upkeep, and near limitless equipment options tailored to how you do business, leasing is almost always the most viable route.
LEASING AT A GLANCE
- No capital expenditures for standard or specialized equipment
- Predictable transportation costs
- Licensing, permitting and fuel tax reporting services included
- Access to the newest state-of-the-art technologies
- Optimize your miles per gallon
- Reduce service interruptions for your customers with increased uptime
- Focus more on your core business without the hassles of fleet management
- And more!
Read more HERE!